For all optical dispensing course enrolment forms and information please click the student tab.
CPD PROVIDERS: For help with CPD applications (and to request a CPD application form) please email the office: email@example.com or phone 07 824 1044.
CPD is a requirement of the Optometrists & Dispensing Opticians Board. It is approved to assist Dispensing Opticians in maintaining the highest level of competency. The guidelines are set out by the ODOB.
Dispensing Opticians – CPD RESOURCES
- CPD What you need to know rev 01-2016
- CPD Accreditation Policy for Dispensing Opticians
- DO Peer Review form Dec 2013
DISPENSING OPTICIANS – CODES OF PRACTICE
Cross Credit CPD
- Cross Credit Information Guide rev 07-13
- Cross Credit Dossier Payment Form
- Application to Cross Credit CPD Form
- Application to Cross Credit CPD Form – CPD Event Form
INFORMATION & SEARCHABLE DISPENSING OPTICIAN DATABASE PROVIDED AT www.odob.health.nz
ADONZ ANNUAL WAGE AND WORK SURVEY results below. Please note that the response rate for 2017 was also low, but has been published.
Results for previous years below – note that if they are not listed the response rate was too low for the results to be published.
- 2015 ADONZ Annual Wage and Work Survey Results FINAL
- 2014 ADONZ Annual Wage and Work survey results FINAL
- 2012 ADONZ Annual Wage and Work Survey Results FINAL
ADONZ STRATEGIC PLAN