For all optical dispensing course enrolment forms and information please click the student tab.
CPD PROVIDERS: For help with CPD applications (and to request a CPD application form) please email the office: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 824 1044.
CPD is a requirement of the Optometrists & Dispensing Opticians Board. It is approved to assist Dispensing Opticians in maintaining the highest level of competency. The guidelines are set out by the ODOB.
Dispensing Opticians – CPD RESOURCES
- CPD What you need to know rev 01-2016
- CPD Accreditation Policy for Dispensing Opticians
- DO Peer Review form Dec 2013
DISPENSING OPTICIANS – CODES OF PRACTICE
Cross Credit CPD
- Cross Credit Information Guide rev 07-13
- Cross Credit Dossier Payment Form
- Application to Cross Credit CPD Form
- Application to Cross Credit CPD Form – CPD Event Form
INFORMATION & SEARCHABLE DISPENSING OPTICIAN DATABASE PROVIDED AT www.odob.health.nz
ADONZ ANNUAL WAGE SURVEY results below.
Results for previous years below – note that if they are not listed the response rate was too low for the results to be published.
- 2015 ADONZ Annual Wage and Work Survey Results FINAL
- 2014 ADONZ Annual Wage and Work survey results FINAL
- 2012 ADONZ Annual Wage and Work Survey Results FINAL
ADONZ STRATEGIC PLAN